Jones Soda Overwhelmed by D&D Fans  

Posted by Spenser Isdahl in

I'm sure most of you have heard about the D&D-themed Jones Sodas. I've got a couple of those babies on their way to me, or so I thought until I got the following email:

Dear Jones Soda and D&D fans:

We are very excited about our partnership with Wizards of the Coast and the opportunity it has given us to offer specialty Jones Soda D&D cases. We knew there were many D&D fans in North America, but didn’t anticipate just how great of a response we received from you. Upon the release of the cases, the volume of orders has been much larger than expected.

These cases are not mass-produced, they are handmade in a process that lasts three days. Due to the production time involved and the high volume of orders, we have overwhelmed our production facility. They are working hard to catch up, but we ask for your patience and understanding at this time. Currently, it appears that orders placed last week will ship out this week and this week’s order will ship next week. Rest assured, we are doing our utmost to process your orders quickly and will ship them as soon as possible as we realize how eager everyone is to receive and enjoy their new sodas.

Thank you for your orders. We truly appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Jones Soda Interactive Department.
Seattle, WA 98109
206-436-8756
Looks like I might end up waiting a few extra days until my carbonated bliss reaches me. I find it pretty interesting that even in these trying economic times, D&D fans have enough buying power to completely deplete Jones's stock. Looks like the hobby is still alive and well.

This entry was posted on September 24, 2009 at Thursday, September 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I'll drink to that...in a few weeks. Keep up the good work guys

September 25, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Post a Comment