Back To Business As Usual  

Posted by Spenser Isdahl in

Just wanted to reassure everyone that, now that November (and thus NaNoWriMo) is over, we'll be back to our previous schedule of irregular but much more frequent posting.

For those of you following this site, you may want to check out an article I did for ObsidianPortal.com that went live today, titles How To Kill Your PCs. As my comrade-in-arms Michael can tell you, I'm more than qualified to comment on the topic.

Tomorrow, come on back for the second post in my Races of Ralsenna series, featuring the rare and mysterious spirit-bound, a race of once-human children warped by the spirits of the dead while still in the womb.

This entry was posted on December 2, 2009 at Wednesday, December 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Manslaughter my ass.

December 4, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Post a Comment